A refreshing level of service that takes the stress out of having work done
Why use us?
- Every Meddo centre can deliver the above services in such a way that we aim to ensure you want to use us again and again
- We recognise that employing people with the right practical and personal skills is key to excelling service levels
- Many others can do what we can do. But no-one does it like us.
- We understand that the way we do things is as important as what we do if we are going to impress you.
- We know we are just visiting your property so we try very hard to keep everything clean, safe and as quiet as possible.
- Whether it’s a planned or emergency service or further energy saving measures we want you to think Meddo!
We employ local professional accredited technicians to deliver a 7 day a week 24-7 emergency service. Jobs may be small but it’s essential they are carried out quickly to prevent wider damage.
Following floods, fire, water, impact, electrical and criminal damage. We will provide an emergency stabilisation and repair service to these properties. This is 24 hours, every day of the year.
Boarding up broken windows, putting up hoardings and making buildings safe. This is 24 hours, every day of the year.
Our work might include clearing drains and gutters or fixing pipes or electrical.
As a Green Deal approved installer we support carbon and climate change reduction helping to drive energy efficiency within commercial and domestic properties. This includes low carbon refurbishments to low, medium and high rise properties and full block refurbishment programmes to commercial and domestic landlords.
Roofs, lofts, floors, cavity wall and external and internal solid walls. It’s often the most cost-effective way to cut your energy bills.
Around 60% of what you spend on energy in a year goes on your boiler. Make a difference by making it efficient.
All properties lose heat through their windows. But modern, energy-efficient glazing keeps your home warmer and quieter. It also cuts your energy bills.
A range of technologies that are good for the environment and your pocket. We’ve got experience with wind, solar PV, ground source heatpumps and more.
At Meddo we believe in prevention; therefore we offer a national planned maintenance programme including preventative work full refurbishment service and also re-instatement projects.
We redecorate and replace doors & windows, clean down windows and gutters, paint external woodwork and metalwork, carry out roof inspections and redecorate communal areas
Testing services including Portable Appliance Testing (PAT), fixed wire testing, emergency lighting inspection, smoke & carbon monoxide detection and lightning protection.
Our services for both residential and commercial landlords include specialist cleaning, electrical testing, gas safety inspections and energy performance certificates.
Reinstating damaged buildings
Floors, ceilings, roofs, walls, kitchens and bathrooms. This includes drying out.